Moxalta helpot I/O:n siirrot!
Are you still looking for a protocol gateway to translate back and forth between OT and IT protocols? The ioLogik E1200 does just what you need by supporting the most often-used protocols for retrieving I/O data. Most IT engineers use SNMP or RESTful API protocols, but IA engineers are more familiar with Operational Technologies (OT), such as Modbus and EtherNet/IP. Moxa´s smart I/O makes it possible for both IT and IA engineers to conveniently retrieve data from the same I/O device. The ioLogik E1200 series speaks six different protocols, including Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Moxa AOPC for IA engineers, and SNMP, RESTful API, and Moxa MXIO library for IT engineers. The ioLogik E1200 retrieves I/O data and converts the data to any of these protocols at the same time, allowing you to get your applications connected easily and effortlessly.
- Easily connect to the IIoT without installing a separate protocol gateway: Reduce your integration cost by using SNMP or RESTful APIs to collect data from the ioLogik E1200 device, without needing to install and extra protocol gateway to connect to IIoT applications.
- Easily expand PLC I/O points, especially in harsh environments: The ioLogik E1200 products are Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 certified, and are designed for a wide range of operating temperatures, making them ideal for collecting data from harsh environment applications. The ioLogik E1200 supports common PLC-type protocols, such as Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP.
- Actively and easily collect data to use in your own system: Use Moxa´s MX-AOPC UA Server to connect to the ioLogik E1200 device with the AOPC protocol, and enjoy the benefits of "push technology". If you would like to program your own system, Moxa´s MXIO Library helps you complete your tasks easily, both for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Six Protocols: I/O to IT/OT Protocol Conversion: The ioLogik E1200 device supports six different protocols, including Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, Moxa AOPC, SNMP, RESTful APIs, and Moxa MXIO Library, any of which can be easily integrated into both IA and IT systems.
- Free Registration - Activate your EtherNet/IP I/O in Three Easy Steps: EtherNet/IP is one of the most popular industrial communication protocols in the world. The latest ioLogik E1200 firmware supports the EtherNet/IP protocol, and only three easy steps are needed to register and activate EtherNet/IP on your device!
- Moxa AOPC Protocol: About ten years ago, Moxa introduced its patented AOPC protocol, which features push-type communication. With this push technology, I/O status is updated to the MX-AOPC UA Server only when there is an I/O status change, a pre-configured interval is reached, or when a request is issued by a user. This application of push technology cuts metadata overhead, resulting in faster I/O response times and more accurate data collection than traditional pull-based architectures. With Moxa´s "active technology" advantage, users can now instantly receive alarms and real-time updates, allowing timely risk response.
- Moxa MXIO Library: The Moxa MXIO Library supports the Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as the C++, VB/VC, and .NET development platforms. The library makes it easy to use high-level computer languages to manage the ioLogik E1200 devices and data transfer operations over and Ethernet network, thanks to a large repository of C# and Visual Basic code samples. With Moxa´s free MXIO Library, Linux programmers can easily develop custom applications, establish transparent communications with the host, and enjoy the benefits of using Linux with ioLogik E1200 products.
Markku Seppälä, puh. 040 667 1420
Harri Nevalainen, puh. 040 720 1424